Well the good news is that we are all moved in and the old house is clean and we said our good-byes! The not so good news is that we still have a lot of work to do!! I'm almost ready to show you the final pictures! Mom and Dad have been wondering why I've been up at 5:15 am the last three mornings but it's because they have been leaving my blinds open and the sun shines right in! I like it... but I don't think they do. Honey and Bentley have been really good dogs since we moved in. They haven't had any accidents and Mom's been letting them sleep upstairs in her room just like they used to. I think they really like that, and I do too since we spend a lot of time upstairs at night time and Honey is my best friend. Sometimes they growl at the golfers in our backyard but they've hardly barked at all. I'm proud of them!! Tomorrow the rest of our kitchen will come and Mom is EXCITED!! It is coming Friday which is just in time for her birthday on Saturday! She is turning into an old woman just like Daddy, well except Daddy is a man. She is going to be 25 just like him. She says she feels like she is falling apart but I think she is silly. She told me now all she has to look forward is my birthdays, whatever that means. Did I tell you that my Uncle Brandon and Aunt Tiffany are getting married? They are coming to LAS VEGAS! YAY! I'll keep you posted on that. I'm getting really good at walking. I'm walking everywhere now. I'm not scared anymore and I let go on my own. I still take only like 6-7 steps and then I crawl but Mom says it's because I'm lazy. Well, I'm going to go for now. I'm going to Mary Ann's today and I'm happy to see my friends. I really missed Mom last week because she was so busy, but we had a really good day together yesterday and I think I'm really to go back now.
See ya!
I decided to add some pictures afterall... including some of my room!!



And Father's Day (Missing some with Daddy though!)
Papa Joe

Great-Grampa DeGoosh

Just waking up

With Dad Yesterday- I have a video too but I'll have to show you later.

I LOVE Spaghetti!
1 comment:
It sounds like you have had quite the adventure! I'm glad you are moved in now. You look so handsome in all your pictures, especially the one where you just woke up! I hope my mama and daddy let us visit vegas so I can come see you and give you big ol' kisses!
Post a Comment