Monday, July 14, 2008

Mr. Independent

I'm starting to do a lot on my own now. Mom is sad that I'm turning into such a big boy but I like it because now I do what I want. No more laying on the floor staring at the wall!

Hanging out in my chair. I can get in it all by myself now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I can get on my horse without help too!

Photobucket

And I tried to get in my walker by myself but it hurt. Mom is mean and took this picture of me before she helped me out.

Photobucket

Earlier in the Day we went to the mall. At the mall they have a big park. I've shown you pictures of the park before but this time they had water going.

Photobucket

I was so tired when I got home I fell asleep before Mom could get dinner on my tray!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Granna Cross said...

He is sooo big!!! I'm gonna miss cuddling that little baby!!! He is a big boy now. I'm worried because I'm afraid he will not remember us!! OH WELL...he will be sick of me before we leave!!!!hehe..

Granna