Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hooky is fun!

Mom and I played hooky the other day when I wasn't feeling well. I was feeling really bad so she decided not to go back to school and take me to Maryann's. We took a lot of pictures and had a lot of fun!

She made me some chicken noodle soup

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went to Target and I got these new crayons and learned to color



I came home and took a long nap and woke up with funny hair!

Photobucket

I also got some new cars that I played with at the park

Photobucket

Photobucket

See my cars?

Photobucket
On the way to the park we got the mail and in it were some new shoes for me!! They are my running shoes! I was running so fast in them Mom couldn't get a good picture of me wearing them!

Then Dad came home and I showed him my Halloween costume and we wrestled a bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then it was time for bed. Here I am snuggling with Mom.


Photobucket


No comments: