Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Fun Trip!

We went to Texas this week to see my Granna and Papaw. We got to have Christmas and I got a lot of nice presents!! This was the first time I got to go to my daddy's house and I had a great time. We went to the mall and I got to play in the play area and I got my picture taken. Then we went to church and I played in the nursery with Jamie and we all went to lunch after. I was kind of bad at lunch time but I think the family thought I was funny since my daddy was kind of bad when he was little too. I spent a lot of time with Granna and I made a new friend named Mason. He is my cousin and he was so much fun! The plane rides were long both ways and I didn't want to sleep so Mom and Dad were cranky but it was still fun! We didn't take any pictures in Texas (Mom can't believe it!) but we did get a couple in the airport I can share.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The night before we left Mom and I went to TGI Fridays to say good bye to one of her good friends who is moving to Italy. She took these cute pics of me in the casino.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: