Here I am slaving away in the kitchen. He he, just kidding. I was making mama lunch.
Here I am laughing at mama because she is so crazy sometimes!
I got to go to another birthday party this weekend. It was so much fun! It was a pool party!! I got to wear my new swim shorts and get in the water. At first it was really cold but then I really liked it. Mama let me taste some cake and icecream but she didn't get any pictures because she said I was a handful.
I also finally gave in and said mama. I was trying to hold out on her because I thought it was funny. I've been saying dada, gaga, baba... I know mom was getting a little worried that her time was never coming. She's happy now though. Now I'm working on dog.
Oh and speaking of dog, I learned how to throw the ball to Honey! I have a video to show you.
1 comment:
Hi, Caleb! We have the same highchair!!! I love mine because Mama always gives me food when I sit in it. Bwahahahahaha!
Post a Comment