Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dance, dance, dance!

Have I ever told you how much I like blueberries?

Photobucket

Hey, how'd those get back there?

Photobucket

I'm going to Lake Tahoe this weekend to see my uncle Justin graduate from college. I am so excited. I also get to see Aunt Ashley. I miss them both and hope they miss me. I get to ride on the airplane which is one of my favorite things to do!! I love it so much I just cannot go to sleep, even if it's naptime! I like to stay up and talk to mom and dad.

I had a lot of fun this week because I learned how to dance! Now I dance all the time, I just can't stop! I got rhythm too! Mom says that I dance better than Dad!Maybe someday I can go to The Ellen Show and dance with her! I love that show and always watch it with mama.




The only bummer right now is that I have teeth coming in. They hurt so bad :( I want them to either go back or come out!! Mom is telling me it will be over soon but I just don't know how much I can take, and my toys starting to all taste the same.
Photobucket

1 comment:

awesomehaley said...

Caleb I am so sorry your gums are sore! I wish your teeth would come in already. My mama says my teeth are going to have a big ol' gap between them. I hope not!

Have I told you lately that you are SO handsome? Even with blueberries in your hair you rock my socks off!
love,
bridgie