Is there anything more rewarding than an 8-month old's laugh? If there is, I can't think of it. Caleb has the most precious laugh I have ever heard, and the best part is, we get to hear it all the time. He is the happiest baby ever. He has brought the most incredible joy into my life.
Some of his favorite things right now are
1. Honey. It doesn't matter if he's eating, playing, crying or peeking beneath his eyelids after a long nap- Honey will make him laugh! Brad and I will be dancing on our heads to get a twitch of his lip but Honey just needs to be present.
2. Kisses on his hands and feet.
3. Peek-A-Boo
4. A familiar face.
5. Baby Einstein Jumparoo
6. Bathtime
7. Attention
8. Jumping on the bed.
9. A full belly.
10. Tickling.
-Jessica
Honey and Caleb
No comments:
Post a Comment