Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fever

Wow. I had a rough couple of days! I have been burning up. Mom calls it a fever and says she was 'freaking out'. It got all the way up to 104 and dad had to take me to the emergency room. Mom cried because she had to go to work. I tried to tell her that I was going to be okay but she just looked at me. The doctor gave me a shot which I did not like at all but then he gave me a cool balloon so it was okay. I just got to see Dr. Key this morning. He is the coolest. Now I'm going back to Maryanne's house and I'm going to play with my friends. Mom says we can watch Bee Movie there today. I'm feeling much better already.

1 comment:

Granna Cross said...

Oh Caleb...I'm so sorry you've been sick!!! Hope you are feeling better today. I'm been looking at all the neat stuff you have been writing on the blog...You are a very smart kid!!! You get better and Granna & Papaw love you bunches!!!!