Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Day's Delight: Grocery Shopping?

Who would've thought that grocery shopping could be the highlight of my day? I used to spend the day resting for the night ahead of me. I would spend hours on Myspace and texting my friends planning the evening. My life today is purely about enjoying my child. We take frequent excursions just to get out of the house, but today I had another motive! Caleb is eating 'real people food'. And he is so dang cute doing it! A few weeks ago we started with puffs and then he would get some chopped banana or apple with his babyfood. What was on the list today? Carrots, peas, graham crackers, cherrios, cheese, pears and anything else I could find along the way. Sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to get up and make myself something decent to eat, but when it comes to this little man nothing can get in my way.

-Jessica

Photobucket

No comments: